Happy FriYAY sweet friends! I cannot believe that NYE is just around the corner. 2016 has been an exciting and challenging year for me in my personal, professional and academic life. I am so happy that I decided to start blogging in July, then changed directions to create to this fashion blog in November. I am so thankful for each and every one of you, who have supported my blog from the beginning. I honestly have so many exciting things planned for 2017! So, lets get down to my Friday Five.
- This outfit – Just a heads up, this outfit will be on repeat y’all. I love how comfy and cute it is. Perfect for the cool days we have been having and stylish enough for a date night or night on the town. Necklace // Earrings (Similar) // Top (similar) // Boots
- Book – Okay, so I started Present Over Perfect months ago. MONTHS y’all. If you know me, you know that my schedule is always cray busy but I have really been wanting to dedicate more time to reading this year. I am so happy that I was able to get back into this book this week. I highly recommend this for my Christian friends. Even if you’re not religious or are a different religion, I definitely think you could benefit from reading Present Over Perfect
- Holiday top – Okay, so I know Christmas is over but this top is staying in my closet rotation. The cowl neck gives it extra details and I love the fringe at the bottom. This top is also on a major sale, so it’s really a win/win right? Top // Boots // Watch // Bracelets
- Recent Purchases- I am constantly shopping and sharing tips on my Snapchat story. Even before I started fashion blogging, I loved taking my friends along, via Snapchat, to shop with me so I could ask their advice. So, this week on my Friday Five, I’m including my top 5 favorite purchases this week. This way, everyone has access to the direct link 🙂
5. Currently craving – Another change I’m making to the blog is adding an currently craving widget to my sidebar so my followers, all of you, can let me know what you like and dislike. So, here I am inserting my top 5 items I’m craving this week 🙂
Thanks for reading sweet friends. I hope this was helpful and answered any Snapchat and FB questions you had. While you’re here, go follow/add/like/subscribe to my social media pages.
Be sure to subscribe by entering your email in my sidebar or in the header pop-up, so you can be the first to know about my new posts, giveaways and receive my newsletter. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s post, where I am going to be rounding up the best post-holiday sales going on.
xoxo, Azanique <3