Happy Monday, lovely friends. As some of you know, I love going on day trips when I have a little down time. I recently went back to Norfolk, VA and fell in love all over again. I adore trips to this town, the culture and the people, for sure. So, we started with a light lunch + wine at Mermaid Winery.
Reasons I love Mermaid Winery:
- All lunch specials come with a glass of wine
- Opportunity to buy local wines (aka put money back in their community)
I enjoyed their house Cabernet & a chicken salad sandwich with fries.
Secondly, we headed over to the mall. Obviously, we had to get Starbucks first, but we found the most amazing deals. Where we shopped:
- Kirklands: Extra 25% off clearance items – got two of these lamps for my desk
- Bebe: Extra 50% off clearance items
- Charming Charlie: Extra 60% off sale jewelry – got 18 pieces of jewelry for $49
- Victoria Secret: $5 for $15 sale undies
- Francesca’s: BOGO 50% off clearance
Lastly, we had to stop at my favorite soul food restaurant ever – Sweet Tea’s. Y’all, when I had their food for the first time last year, I knew I would have to come back regularly. Everything is cooked with love and you can feel it down in your soul.
Well, I’m off to volunteer and run errands today. I hope you all have a fabulous Monday! I encourage you visit these places if you’re ever in the Norfolk, Virginia area <3 As you can see, these pictures were taken from my iPhone, since my camera died. However, the lamps will be photographed in my desk review posts and the earrings will be too 🙂